Wednesday, August 19, 2009

8/19/2009 "Your dog is a wolf"

I found the new worst superhero today. A man who wears purple tights, and a mysterious black mask. No it's not the Hamburgler, it's not Grimace. Actually now that I think about it, it's probably the incestuous child of the two gone horribly wrong. And you know when incest goes wrong, that means only right...for me...to laugh.



He goes by the name of The Phantom, also known as one of the superior actors in Hollywood, Billy Zane. This was one of my favorite scenes from the movie, too bad the person who uploaded it doesn't know how to do anything but film the tv. The only thing better than watching this movie, was watching it dubbed in Spanish. It's a precious gem that I can hopefully buy a bootlegged copy at a local market.

School went well today, but I feel like it was a fluke. Hopefully I'll survive tomorrow. I was going to continue planning, but right now I'm talking to my best friend via facebook chat, and I can't pass up this opportunity. Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment