Saturday, August 29, 2009

8/29/2009

It's Saturday and the end of week #2. The week started off really strong, it flew by. One day I got bit by 3 ants, stung by a bee, the workers caught a rattlesnake on campus, and 5 new mosquito bites appeared on my arms and legs. It was rawsome.

Got a haircut. Before, middle, and after.

As of Friday I got real frustrated with someone. That's all I'm going to say for now, behaviors slowly telling the story I've been told 1000x. Not to spread gossip, but there is also an insurance issue, and we may lose a teacher here because of it. I would be really disappointed if that happened. It's Julie's birthday party today, so Imma go eat sum meats.

BTW District 9 owned my life. I just wish I could've seen it in theaters.

Enemy Skink

1 comment:

  1. Wah...me, my mom, and my dad used to cut your hair :(

    ReplyDelete