Thursday, September 24, 2009

9/24/2009

There is going to be a big discussion on Monday with the director, that is all I can say for now about it. I could type up pages of frustrations and concerns, but for now I think it's in THE best interest of everyone to wait and see how things unfold.

This week has been a definite challenge for me, and I'm physically and mentally exausted. Also, with the parallel exchange rate recently going down, I'm going to have to rebudget my month.

Arqui got accepted into college in Florida, so he'll be leaving for Spring semester this January for sure. We are going to celebrate this weekend, and I am getting the hell out of Anaco, I need to get out and clear my mind.

On the plus side, I'm getting the first massage of my life today, the lady is coming to my house, and it's only going to be 20Bs, which is about 4 dollars. Since I cannot cook yet, I've been really trying to work with what I have, and here is a masterpiece until this day unbeknownst to the world!



Just wait until you see what I made in memory of Elvis Presley...

1 comment: