Saturday, September 19, 2009

9/19/2009

Since I did not go to the city this weekend, I went out to a place called Canaima with Arqui and his girlfriend Juli, and two of Julie's friend, one named Julbrasca, and the other Mary. A couple of their other friends showed up later, and we all shared a bottle of horrible vodka. Remind me never to drink vodka again, it makes me sicker than Adam Dyet's kickflips.


Ballin'


After the bar, where I tried communicating with my lack of vocabulary in a overly-loud environment, we went to Julie's housing complex and sat outside, there are a couple pictures, so you can just look and see.


It was good to be out, and not have to worry about not being able to go home at the end of the night. I enjoy my free time of doing nothing in the mornings, cleaning, taking Spanish lessons, and sitting out in the sun. I don't know why nobody has told earlier, how relaxing it is to just sit outside in the sun with a nice breeze. I think I should have switched majors in college, and tried it for a career. Maybe it's a sign I'm getting old?

One last thing, nothing quite like getting home late at night and finding a spy infiltrating your foodstuffs. And I thought things with the iguanas were finally calming down...

No comments:

Post a Comment