Friday, November 6, 2009

11/6/2009

Still sick...

I haven't been able to update the blog much lately because I've been so sick and trying to rest. I got in contact with a doctor in Caracas, whom I'm going to see on Thanksgiving day.

Right now I'm trying to put together my resume for jobs next year, figure out what I'm going to do over Christmas break, and heal! After today, I only have 2 sick days left for the entire year. I looked at ciplec, and they have a total of 10, I only have 7. Those 3 extra days would really help in my quest for well-being.

I've tried to get a strep culture twice, the first time they wouldn't let me because I ate, the second time they were closed, and I can't take any more time off of school to get it done. I guess we'll see how it all plays out.

Yesterday we spent hours trying to figure what flights were available over Christmas, finally got one to Columbia we felt good about, it was the last one. At the end she realized she couldn't book it for some reason or another. Just another example of the incompetency here.

I have been looking at Panama, and it looks very intriguing. If I can find a one way flight to Panama City, I'd stay there, boat to Columbia, and figure it all out from there. I really hope there will be an available flight!

No comments:

Post a Comment