Tuesday, October 6, 2009

10/06/2009

My water line exploded in my bathroom and covered me in toilet water Sunday night. I should've taken pictures to show the entirety of the pure destruction that filthy water left upon me.

I have been sick for about two weeks, and I'm not sure what is going on. Apparently some lady got a lung infection last year, and my self-medicating paranoia is telling me I'm getting the same thing. Since I can't see an actual doctor here, I just have to wait until it gets worse. And it has gotten worse since it started two weeks ago. This is exactly what I can use right now. We had a talk this weekend about the horrors of our own self medication, every week it's some new worry, and no way to get to the bottom of it...well, waiting it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment